OXFORDS & STRIPES


Finding a great-fitting pair of dress pants sounds easy enough, but in reality, or at least in my experience, the right fit is not always easy to find. Sure, there is an abundance of dress pants out there, yet up until I found the Columnist ankle pant from Express, I've always struggled to find a pair that fits right. You see, I like a slim-fitting pant that sits a little lower on the waist and hits just above the ankle, so I can wear it with heels, flats and boots. Polished and modern, reason why I like this fit so much, besides the fact that it works with every style of shoe imaginable is because I can easily dress it up or down. For today's look, I paired it with a simple white Portofino shirt and a striped trench coat from Express, a pair of black and white oxfords and a bright red scarf do add a pop of color to this classic office-ready outfit. Yet, I could have easily worn these pants with a turtleneck, a leather jacket and some fun sneakers for a more casual look. Basically, I've worn these pants to dinner parties and business meetings, and they never missed a mark. And knowing how I feel about versatility, you know how much I love that! :)







EXPRESS shirt, ultimate double weave Columnist ankle pant & striped fit & flare trench coat | THALE BLANC Audrey tote | STUART WEITZMAN flats | CHAN LUU scarf | EXPRESS mirrored retro brow bar sunglasses 


Labels: , , , , ,